Location Te Haukāinga, 274 Taranaki St, Wellington
Type Full Time Permanent Employment
Role Title Ringa Tautoko Tāhūhū (Senior Administrator)
E ngā mana, e ngā reo, tēnā koutou katoa
Taki Rua Productions is on the look-out for a new Ringa Tautoko Tāhūhū (Senior Administrator). The Ringa Tautoko Tāhūhū supports Taki Rua Productions Society Incorporated (Taki Rua) through excellent administrative processes and systems management. The role is central to the operations of Taki Rua, working closely with all levels of the organisation (including external contractors). The core responsibilities of this role are to aid the Executive team to cement a solid foundation for Taki Rua operations.
Taki Rua Productions - Aotearoa's Longest-Running Māori Theatre Company.
Taki Rua Productions is a national, kaupapa Māori performing arts organisation based in Pōneke. We produce, commission and develop theatre works through a distinctively Māori lens, while advocating for the wider industry. Since 1983, Taki Rua has been an arts industry leader – a creative rule breaker, continually evolving the definition of Māori theatre. We exist to connect the past and present and ensure Māori voices are heard worldwide.
Taki Rua works within the five uara (values) of Taki Rua; Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga, Kotahitanga, Pūkengatanga and Kaitiakitanga.
To be successful in this role
- You have demonstrated experience working across teams
- You bring a forward planning mindset and ability to juggle multiple workstreams at any one time
- You have an awareness of, and ideally competency in, te ao Māori environments, coupled with a recognition of the implications of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- You are a collaborative team member, with the ability to think creatively and proactively
- You have excellent communication, relationship management, and interpersonal skills
- You are digitally savvy including advanced practical knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Google Suite, Xero, Hubdoc and Smartly
What we can offer
- An inclusive, flexible and supportive working environment
- A competitive salary
- Development opportunities with te reo Māori and tīkanga Māori
- Professional development opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please email your cover letter and curriculum vitae expressing your interest in the role to us at HR@takirua.co.nz before 11am on Sunday 14th August 2022.
A shortlist will be selected to interview. Interviews will take place either in person (preferred) or online, on Wednesday 24 August & Thursday 25 August 2022.
Applicants for this position are required to have NZ permanent residency or NZ citizenship.
For any questions contact us at HR@takirua.co.nz